Frequently Asked Questions
How Does a Forum Work?
A forum is a virtual community where members can interact with one another via posts and replies. Posts can contain questions, personal stories, images, videos, links and more. Users can respond to the post, which creates a dialogue other users can participate in, also called a thread. Our forum does require member registration.
- Focus on Questions and Solutions: Use a clear title for your topic and keep comments clear, concise and relevant. If you have another unrelated question, consider starting a new thread in the most relevant forum.
- Please do not start multiple threads for the same topic. First, search through the forum topics to see if your question has already been answered.
- Be mindful of privacy: Public forums are indexed by search engines, so do not share sensitive details related to passwords, payments, or contact information. Email addresses shared here will only be visible to The Patient Story Administrators. Information posted in our forums will only be deleted at admin’s discretion if it presents a valid security or personal safety concern.
- Be patient: For faster help, do not reply to yourself or flood a topic with several responses. Wait for a reply, and we’ll get to you soon.
We may temporarily or permanently suspend forum privileges for accounts that do not comply with our terms of service or follow our community standards:
- Be respectful: The topics discussed here matter to us and our community. Be friendly, patient, and encouraging to all members of our community. Name-calling, accusations, harassment and other abuse toward the community or patients will not be tolerated.
- No advertising: Do not use the forum to promote sites, products, or services — this includes self-promoting links in replies. Do not post links to sites that violate our terms of service. Do not contact community members privately.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or our forum, you can contact us: